Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Sriracha + Hummus = YummyHummy


Have you ever felt that plain hummus are plain boring? I have. The cracker / dipping tool is what gives the hummus flavor, right? And that is not a healthy way of eating this amazing protein. So companies like Sabra have started doing flavored hummus which has been very successful. Also, very successful right now is Huy Fong - Sriracha Hot Chili Sauce. Americans seem to be adding this spicy red sauce to just about anything and everything. This the clear bottle with the green top and rooster logo. So, last week, I decided to add some Huy Fong to my boring hummus...BAM!!! The hummus were instantly better and more flavorful. Tons of flavor! This inspired me to get up from the Corporate Realty lunch table and go straight to my desk and buy the domain Srirachahummus.com -- That's right! Srirachahummus.com

I know. It's very tough to spell and in hindsight it probably wasn't the best investment of my career, but I still like the flavor combo. I urge all my readers to try this very simple - two part recipe next time they are having hummus. You will not be disappointed.

In other news, check out this most (below) interesting sign I came across in the bywater yesterday:



Can you say Ron Paul?

No comments:

Post a Comment