Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Guess it!

Disclaimer: ValueNola does not support the value of any of the photos featured below. But please let me know what each dish is & where these dishes are from:


Photo #1 clues - this was my first time to this most famous of chef's restaurants. Located right across from Louisiana's own - Louisiana Fast!


Photo #2 Clues - Another first trip for me. The flavors were amazing, but the value was beyond terrible.


Photo #3 Clues: Same spot as photo #2. Very interesting dish with huge chunks of the sea. Again, flavors were amazing but value was two thumbs down.


Photo #4 Clues - Worst value of my life. All in, this dish costed over $150 (tax & tip included).

Please note that none of the dishes above even qualify for Splurges of the week due to their abismal value.

I'm getting sick - over & out.

No comments:

Post a Comment