Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Value This - Hammer Time!

Good Morning & Happy Holidays,

Wonderful time of year with the weather and the holiday spirit. It's too bad we cant extend the holiday season for an extra few weeks moving forward.

I wonder what Santa is going to bring me for christmas? I also wonder if Santa could guess the dishes below:


Starting it off, I have no recollection as to what the exact name of this dish was, but I do remember where it was from. Big fan of this new restaurant in the warehouse district.


Clues for photo #2 - Same restaurant as above and oh my what a nice piece of chicken. The host for this classy spot is outrageous. He came and sang to our table twice during our dining experience. He reminded me of a character from the hit musical "RENT."


Clues for photo #3 - Same restaurant as the previous 2 photos. I am not losing any weight eating out at these kind of places. God help me - the butter, the cream! Oh, and by the way, I am glad my parents paid for this meal.


Clues for photo #4 - I thought I was ordering a semi-healthy chicken dish last night...No chance - there is nothing healthy on this entire menu. The chicken was fried on the outside & it's anybodies guess what was in this sauce. This uptown hot spot was packed. Such a heavy menu.


Clues for Photo #5 - Same UPT hot spot thats menu makes the customer gain weight by just looking at it. The quality here is about a B & the prices are not unreasonable. I am a semi-fan.

So, any guesses on the two restaurants pictured in the above 5 photos? Bring em on Chanukah Harry!

2 comments:

  1. Hello there,

    I have really enjoyed reading through your blog. I think you have some really nice recipes here and I do hope you will carry on writing and cooking.

    I am looking for passionate writers to join our community of bloggers and I was wondering whether you would consider sharing your posts on Glipho and become a member?

    It might be a good idea to give your writing and your blog more exposure while having fun and meeting fellow writers.

    Please check us out at http://glipho.com and drop me a line at hubert@glipho.com for any questions.

    Best!
    Hubert

    ReplyDelete