Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Partying with H2O

I love tequila! And tequila shots are plain fun. The lime, the salt...

Nothing makes less sense than taking shots during a night out at the bar. Sure, it's rowdy & fun, but the aftermath is treacherous. The dehydration that takes place from beer and mixed drinks is already bad enough. Shots intensify this tenfold.

This is why I want to create a new, value added trend:

I want to start ordering shots of super fine, extra cold, filtered water for my friends and I at the bar. It is the best shot I could ever buy a friend. Cold water during a night of drinking truly would help any party animal. I would even be willing to pay $0.25 per shot which if you do the math, is a huge markup. I could and would buy round after round!



Why is this value? This trend would save endless amounts of money one would spend on shots for a group of friends. I/You could be known as the waterboy or waterman. It is also saves the terror felt the next morning.

It has even been brought to my attention that an entire bar could center around hydration...making mixed drinks with gatorade and coconut water.

We need to make drinking water at the bar cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment