Tuesday, August 21, 2012

ValueNola presents Reuben P. Burka

How and Why is a dog being featured on ValueNola? Good question. I will attempt to answer this question throughout my post.


Reuben AKA "RPB" AKA "Big Foot" is a 70 pound standard size golden-doodle. He is a joy! Sophie and I rescued Big Foot from Mobile, AL. Reuben's original parents went into the witness protection program. This is why he was brought back to his breeder. He arrived to New Orleans fully trained: sit, down, rollover, speak, human hug, etc...


Basically, Reuben is the man & Soph and I are very lucky to have him in our lives! Did I mention he is first cousins with Beignet Burka?


Reuben is a healthy, strong, ball of fluff & fun. As you can see, he is very handsome.
I dont think I could have handled a baby puppy with making all sorts accidents around house and chewing up everything in site.

On a more interesting note, below is a photo of the bench in front of Ms Mae's aka the club @ 7:50 AM this past saturday


Even better, here is a photo of the same bench at 9:15 AM


Rough night right?

Oh, New Orleans! That is most definitely a good value for a free place to sleep after a long night of partying in NOLA. I wonder if he woke up and got a drink?

No comments:

Post a Comment