Monday, October 22, 2012

Guess that Dish - 7th Ward Style

Congrats to Scott Kushner. Last weeks lucky winner. What a man!

Random thought of the day: I am constantly over eating and eating too fast...and I think, how can I slow myself down? I have the solution: miniature silverware...I ate a meal the other night with a lobster fork & it really helped. Chop sticks also help slow me down.

Last week's featured restaurant was Sylvain which is truly something special. It can be done with Value in mind but can get out of control fast. Unbelievable atmosphere. BIG FAN!

This week is all about guessing both the restaurants and dishes featured. And, we're off....


Clues for Photo #1 - I bet you didn't know this uptown restaurant does brunch on Sundays... Oh and did I mention they do Happy Hour all day Sunday. Frozen mimosas (made with orange sherbet) are amazing.


Clues for Photo #2 - Same spot. Photo gives away the restaurant, but can you GTD?


Clues for Photo #3 - New french quarter restaurant to the NOLA scene. Value is not associated with this place, but can you say SPLURGE OF THE WEEK. Unbelievably cool and progressive atmosphere.

Ok - bring it on! And for bonus points, email me what ward each restaurant is located in...





No comments:

Post a Comment