Wednesday, October 24, 2012

The Show Goes On...

Happy 28th Birthday Ashley Orr! You truly are a fantastic spice of life.

Congratulations as well to Austin Travis Lane who was this weeks lucky winner of GTD. The answers were:

1. Superior Seafood - Steak 'n Eggs
2. Superior Seafood - Couchon de Lait Po-boy
3. SoBou - Tuna Special

In an effort of keeping the fun guessing alive, can you guess where I had dinner last night?



Clues: This chain restaurant is relatively new to the NOLA dining scene. There were some items that were good value (vodka soda = $6.95 & redfish almondine $25) and there were others that made me scratch my head ( ie. 4 asparagus for $8 pretax and tip). Do you know how many happy meals I could buy for the same as the four asparagus? A LOT

So, where did I eat last night? Next week, I will be featuring a post on how to boil your own peanuts aka or as they call em in Alabama "hoppers." RTR


No comments:

Post a Comment